Professional-level results are effortless with DJI RSC 2 camera gimbal which is suitable for camera payloads up to 3kg. This compact stabilizer for mirrorless and DSLR cameras features a foldable design and intuitive features, empowering filmmakers, one-man crews, and content creators everywhere. DJI RSC 2’s foldable design means easy transportation and storage, along with expanded shooting options.
Get creative with RSC 2’s six configurations, delivering versatility that simplifies even the most complex shots. When folded, RSC 2 is just 7 × 7.5 inches, making it as portable as it is powerful.
No one makes camera stabilizers like DJI. Our Titan Stabilization Algorithm captures smoother footage than ever. Need more? SuperSmooth mode compensates for micromovements and increases torque, stabilizing even 100mm zoom lenses  whilst the Front Dial offers precise focusing in any scenario and single-handed operation.
The Manfrotto + Arca-Swiss dual-layer camera mounting plate is compatible with popular brands.  Switch to portrait mode with just a tap to bring professional-grade footage to your social media content.
A 1-inch built-in OLED screen gives you complete control, right at your fingertips. Charge less and shoot longer thanks to RSC 2’s advanced battery, which provides a 14-hour runtime and supports fast charging. 
The creative functions give you more ways to create, capture the passage of time with a steady frame time-lapse, spin your camera for a rolling shot or with a steady pan from the gimbal, create gigapixel panoramas from your camera.
The redesigned carrying case has a splash-proof body with dedicated compartments for all RSC 2 parts. 
In The Box
1. SuperSmooth is effective for lenses of up to 100mm equivalent focal length.
2. It is recommended to use the Ronin Quick-Release Plates whenever mounting cameras on DJI RSC 2. Secure and damage-free mounting of third-party quick-release plates is not guaranteed.
3. Tested in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal using the FCC and SRRC standard (CE standard max is 100 m). Actual results may vary.
4. The RavenEye Image Transmission System is required for ActiveTrack 3.0 to be used.
5. DJI RSC 2 is compatible with the PD and QC 2.0 charging protocols. It is recommended to use 18W chargers with these protocols for optimal charging.
6. The carrying case is included in the DJI RSC 2 Pro Combo.