The Manfrotto Digital Director is the only Apple certified (MFi – Made for iPad Certification) electronic device that connects your camera and iPad to help manage the photo and video workflow, from setting your camera to sharing your pictures.
The Manfrotto Digital Director unlocks the power of your camera with the simplicity of your iPad, just connect your iPad and make your camera easier to use in a single gesture. Thanks to DIGITAL DIRECTOR and its free dedicated app, you’re ready to control your camera and share your images directly from your iPad. Now, capturing, editing and sharing all your moments is as intuitive as using your iPad.
DIGITAL DIRECTOR is the only Apple certified (MFi – Made for iPad Certification) electronic device that connects your camera and iPad. DIGITAL DIRECTOR ensures a reliable USB cabled connection between camera and iPad, and through its free dedicated App allows to monitor the shoot and control the camera settings. It works with selected Canon and Nikon DSLRs* and iPad iPad Pro 12,9”.
The dedicated Digital Director App enables:
• Remote control of camera parameters. All the DSLR’s key parameters can be monitored and dynamically modified (Exposure, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Manual Focus, WB, Image Quality, Focus/Camera/Drive Modes)
• Quick and easy intervalometer and time lapse set up
• Remote control of LED lights. Individual or group of Manfrotto LYKOS and Litepanels ASTRA LEDs (up to 13 lights) can be remotely controlled via Bluetooth® (turn on/off, adjust dimming level and color temperature, set up groups and configure/save multiple scenes)
• Remote shooting via iPad retina display. Effective real time “Live View” monitoring through a certified cable connection. This ensures a stable connection between devices. Dynamic histogram and audio level display allows greater control when shooting.
• Interactive focus & focus peaking. Interactive Focus can be used to select the focus point anyway on the screen together with the digital zoom that magnifies the selected focus point. The on screen focus peaking indicator ensure crisp accurate focus.
• Zebra filter. Zebra filter uses striped patterns to indicate the overexposed and/or underexposed areas of the image.
• Download the images onto the iPad. Download RAW and JPEG images onto iPad. Rate and assign keywords to them. Check all details of the JPEG images you’re shooting by viewing the downloaded file, using standard iPad “gestures”.
• Intuitive image adjustment. Put the finishing touches on your work in the same App: check the JPEG image’s general information, histogram, crop free or with proportion, rotate, set exposure, saturation, contrast, light, blur and save your image.
• Simple management of the shoot. Organise your albums and images, filter by rating and keywords.
• Content distribution. Choose from many ways to share your images:
- via your preferred social network App
- via Wi-Fi web server
-direct to FTP
- by e-mail.
Canon compatible models (EOS Series) 1Dx, 1Dc, 5Ds, 5Ds R, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D Mark II, 70D, 60D, 760D, 750D, 700D, 100D, 1200D
Nikon compatible models D5, D4s, D4, D810, D800, D800E, Df, D750, D610, D500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D5500, D5300
|Compatibility||iPad Pro 12,9"|
|Mounting Method||3/8" universal mount|
|Battery Life||15 hours|
|Battery Type||4 x AA|
|Cable Length||1 m|
|Maximum Working Temperature||40 C|