The Swit CM-55C is a high quality 4K capable, HDMI monitor with Single Joystick Control. It adopts a 5.5-inch LCD panel with LED backlight, the native resolution is Full HD 1920×1080, contrast 1000:1, brightness 450nit, and viewing angle is Horizontal/Vertical: 178°.
CM-55C monitor supports:
- HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input × 1
- 3.5mm audio output × 1
- SD card input for 3DLUT upload and Firmware upgrade
Single Joystick Operation
The monitor operation can be easily realised by only one Joystick:
- Up: Quick Zoom-in mode
- Down: Cancel / Delete current scene
- Left/Right: Preset Scenes switching
- Long Left: Enter Menu system
- Long Right: Add a new scene
- Press down: Edit tools in current scene / Confirm settings
Quick Zoom-in and Pan
Scroll the joystick up, to zoom-in the image by 2x or 4x; and during zoom-in mode, press the joystick, you can easily pan the image up/down/left/right by the joystick.
Scene Layout Edit and Switch
Different from the traditional multi-buttons monitors, the CM-55C adopts the preset scenes and switching operations.
You can add up to 8 scenes, and add 8 function shortcuts to each scene. Scroll the joystick left / right to switch between the layout scenes easily, instead of complex menu buttons operations.
3DLUT Log to Rec709
User LUT cube import CM-55C provides more than 20 De-log 3DLUTs, Includes S-log2/3, V-log, C-log1/2/3, Log-C, J-log1, RedLog, BMD, FujiFilm, GoPro, DJI etc, to convert log mode to REC709 for all major cameras.
User 3DLUT upload
User creative 3DLUT cube or calibration 3DLUT cube can be uploaded to CM-55C by SD card.
Max 16 user 3DLUT can be restored.
Super False Color Exposure Assist
Besides normal spectrum false color, the CM-55C supports more powerful Super False Color mode, including under-exposure / Over-exposure / 18 degree grey / Skin tone indications, to help you to get a correct exposure easily.
The exposure indicators are calculated for different cameras. You can select the following log curves:
- SONY LC709A SONY S-Log2
- SONY LC709 SONY S-Log3
- Panasonic V709 Panasonic V-Log
- BMD Canon C-Log2
- BMD 4K Canon C-Log3
- ARRI REC709 ARRI Log-C
- RED RG3 RED LOGFILM
- RED RG4 RED RL3G10
CM-55C has a built-in battery slot, supports both SONY NP-F and Canon LP-E6 batteries.
The power consumption is only 5.5W. The monitor also supports 5-17V Micro USB power input. You can use smart phone charger or power bank to power the monitor. (At least 5V/1.5A)
Dummy Battery Power Out
When the monitor is powered by battery, the BATT OUT socket can output battery DC power to cameras by using the dummy battery adaptors.
Swit also provides the following dummy battery adaptors:
- SONY NP-FW50 dummy battery adaptor, for SONY α7II/α7RII/α7SII;
- SONY NP-FZ100 dummy battery adaptor, for SONY α7III/α7RIII/α9;
- Panasonic BLF19 dummy battery adaptor, for Panasonic GH4/GH5/GH5S;
- Canon LP-E6 dummy battery adaptor, for Canon EOS 5D2/3/4, 6D/2, 7D/2, etc.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD, 1920×1080 FHD
- HDMI 1.4 (4K30p) input
- 2x 4x Quick zoom-in and Pan
- Focus assist and precision adjust
- Waveform / Vector / Histogram
- Build-in 20+ De-log 3DLUTs
- User DIT 3DLUT import by SD card
- 2-ch HDMI audio meters display
- Super False color, Zebra stripes, Anamorphic
- Single joystick quick operation
- Battery slot for both NP-F & LP-E6
- DC out with dummy battery adaptor