The Miggo Agua holster 25 is an IPX3 standard stormproof camera bag that is ideal for super-zoom and mirrorless cameras. It is different than common water-resistant camera carriers because it allows intuitive quick-drawing of the camera. The quick-adjusting padded strap allows perfect fit to the user’s body. The agua’s special structure lets the photographer comfortably carry the camera close to the body in any weather – rain, snow, sandstorm or even in a dense urban environment, without worrying about the expensive equipment – and draw it quickly and with ease at the right moment to capture a perfect shot.
IPX3 Storm-proof protection – ready for any weather
Keep your expensive gear safe from pouring rain, snow, dust and sand. A double layer of Lycra and Tarpaulin, combined with WR zippers, keep your gear protected even in extreme weather conditions.
Camera quick-draw in 2 seconds
Missing a shot is not an option due to agua Holster’s unique design and easy access to the camera.
Quick adjusting detachable strap
Extremely comfortable and easy to use – the agua torso’s padded strap easily connects to you camera – if needed.
Suitable for large Mirrorless (CSC) and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras, The agua 25 by miggo, is an IPX3-standard storm-resistant camera-carrier. The agua 25 provides excellent double-layer protection against water and impact, thanks to an outer layer of waterproof tarpaulin in matte black, and a padded inner layer of Neoprene and Lycra.
One of agua 25’s unique features is the fact that the camera is attached to the bag with quick-release buckles, including a fail-safe connection. This method eliminates the need for the original camera strap because the agua 25’s strap is used to carry the camera itself.
The agua 25 offers a comfortable diagonal strap with the most convenient mechanism for quick and perfect fitting with one hand. The strap has 2 buckles that allow quick attachment for disconnecting and reconnecting to the camera, thus turning into a high-quality camera strap. This is a perfect solution for situations in which the photographer wants to carry the strap without the carrying the whole bag.
- Storm-proof quick-draw holster for all day & all weather use.
- IPX3 rain-proof standard: Protected against spraying water – water spraying up to 60 degrees from vertical at 10 liters/min at a pressure of 80-100kN/m2 for 5 min. Fits camera’s body + lens.
- Eliminates the need for additional camera strap – agua’s dual-use strap carries both bag and camera.
- Quick-adjusting detachable padded strap can be attached to the camera (with supplied connector)
- Front “thermo-forming” lens protector. Ultra rigid from outside – soft and padded from inside.
- Double-layered construction enables protection against water and impacts
- “Quick-draw” mode for instant shooting while the camera is secured.
- “Failsafe” connecting buckles
- Designated inner pocket for lens cover
- Left and right handed operation
- Suitable for Mirrorless (CSC) and Bridge (Superzoom) cameras
- Maximum camera weight – 1.5 kg
- Maximum lens’ diameter: 10 cm. / 4”
Note: Increase lens’ diameter by 10% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 5 cm. / 2” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length, and 20% for camera body + lens’ total length that is 10 cm. / 4” shorter than the bag’s maximum recommended length.
- Colour: black-blue
- Plastic Buckles
- Length: 29 cm. / 11.4 inch
- height: 15 cm. / 5.9 inch
- Depth: 10 cm. / 3.9 inch
0.36 kg. / 0.8 Lbs.
In The Box:
- Miggo Agua main case
- Additional strap’s connector
- 2 years warranty + 3 years extension by registering at mymiggo.com website
- Owner’s manual