The Zhiyun Crane 2 is a professional 3-axis motorised camera gimbal stabilizer which is suitable of supporting camera set-ups that weigh up to 3.2kg (7lbs) whilst allowing the user to create smooth and stabilized footage.
The Zhiyun Crane 2 gimbal, while realising film-grade performance, also offers breakthroughs in both motion sensitivity and precision control with a newly optimised algorithm system and motor construction. Integrated with an unprecedented follow focus wheel and attached Servo Follow Focus, Crane 2 allows ±0.02° real time follow focus for brands like Canon, Sony, Panasonic and Nikon etc. You can always keep your subject in focus while moving, setting free your camera for more dedicated tasks and achieving dolly zoom for lots of cameras.
The Instune Algorithm System provides 50% increase in motor torque and 20% improvement in noise reduction, the Crane 2 sets up a new benchmark for the industry supporting a max. payload of 3.2kg, mountable by all models of DSLR and mirrorless cameras on the market.
The intuitive interface design help you easily identify the connection status, battery level, control mode and multiple camera params, giving you full control over every detail.
With a quick control dial on the control panel is like an integrated extension of your camera. You can either press or rotate the dial to make various camera parameter settings such as TV, AV, ISO and EV, giving you seamless camera control independently from any software applications.
Crane 2 comes as standard with a comprehensive accessories kit, including camera control cables to connect with various brand cameras, an Aluminium alloy tripod, an EVA carrying bag, as well as a Manfrotto standard quick release plate that allows quick camera installation to the stabilizer or tripod within seconds, ideal for videographers stepping up their game.
- High-precision real time follow focus control via stabiliser
- Intuitive OLED display menu for instant monitor on device status and parameters
- Innovative quick control dial design for seamless camera settings on TV, AV, ISO and EV
- 3.2kg (7lbs) maximum payload
- 18-hour continuous runtime with 6000mAh capacity
- Convenient real-time charging to cameras (for some Sony models only)
- 3-level focus adjustment for precise and fast control
- Quick release plate by Manfrotto standard with enhanced portability
- Slow-fall system design for camera protection when power-off
- Comprehensive accessories kit including tripod, EVA carrying bag and multi-brand camera control cables